20 June 2021

Party Shoes

 Good morning, I hope you are all well & enjoying the fabulous weather if you are in the UK anyways!
I'm here today to share my latest 'Sheepski' Facebook DT creation with you. I have used one of Andrea's newer images. You can find all of her images here! Please make sure you pop over & check them out.

Our theme as always is ATG with a Sheepski image, but we do have an optional theme which is...
SOMETHING SIMPLE
don't forget to enter you need a Sheepski image.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Party Shoes' by Sheepski
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Distress Oxides Inks by Tim Holts in red
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in green
Skin- fair skin blend
Hair- gold yellow blend
Dress- coral shades
Shoes- blue turquoise shades
Shadow- cold grey VI & warm grey V
Sky- black soot & chipped sapphire

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP- 'Lots of Roses' by Craft Sensations
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
sentiment 'chocolate, coffee & gin' by Crafters Companion
sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you leaving me comments. I will be back tomorrow, until the take care xx



4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a fab make. H xx

cotnob said...

A super card Shell, she is gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

AndreaNorris said...

Perfect party girl, she's awesome Shell!
Andrea x