4 June 2021

Shaped Card

 It's time for me to share my latest 'Simply Create Too' DT creation with you.
For the next month our theme is....

SHAPED CARDS

I saw this card a few months ago & wanted to give it a try. Not only was it a freebie but it came in SVG form as well as PNG etc! So my fabulous Scan n Cut did the cutting for me!




I cut everything out in white & coloured the pieces with inks & markers


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
UnstampaBelles- 3 of something (3 snowmen)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- Snowmen Concertina Card' freebie from the Papercrafter website
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Prism Inks by Hunkydory in pink
Bodies- periwinkle
Arms- muted brown blend
Carrots- orange blend
Scarves- true blue shades, alpine green blend & coral shades
Face & buttons- ice grey shades
Sticks- red brown shades

Papers & Embellishments
'white' 300gsm card by Pink Frog
My stash- ribbon

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Scan n Cut

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'shaped card' creations the DT have made. I will be back later today with another DT make. Until then take care, hugs xx



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Shell this is just so cute love seeing different layouts and it’s a Christmas one kiddies will absolutely love this as l do xx

cotnob said...

A super card Shell, a great concertina design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cass said...

Great shaped card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Hazel (Didos) said...

These guys are fantastic, H xxx