15 July 2021

Astronauts!

 Hey there, I hope you are all well. I'm here today to share my latest 'Creatalicious' DT creations with you. For the next 14 days our theme is....

TRANSPORT/TRAVEL

well after watching a movie with Hubby about space, I decided to use a spaceship on my card. I am loving my new splatter tool. It makes doing a background so much easier. Would highly recommend getting one. I think I only paid about £6 for mine on Amazon!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Spaced Out' & 'You're Weird' sets by Heffy Doodle
Everblend Marker by Arteza in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Astronaut
Suit- BG12 surf blue, warm grey IV & warm grey III 
Backpack- R43 fig red & indian red
Skin- R18 powder pink & medium flesh
Hair- BR95 taupe & bistre
Helmet- sky blue
Small planet- R21 ruby red, caput mortuum violet, B05 diamond blue, delft blue, YR32 tangerine, deep red, scarlet red, Y02 star yellow & dark chrome yellow
Large planet- WG08 warm grey & dark sepia
Aliens- RP06 cerise pink, fuchsia, B07 maya blue, phthalo blue, B05 diamond blue, delft blue, B32 denim blue, B635 spearmint green & cobalt turquoise
Rocket- R23 sea urchin red, middle cadmium red, deep red, B25 butterfly blue, cobalt blue greenish, Y02 star yellow, dark chrome yellow, YR39 porcelain peach, madder & dark cadmium orange

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card Rymans
'black' card from the A4 stack by Papermill
silver paint speckled using my 'Frisk Speckling Brush'

Tools & Glues
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will pop over & see what fabulous 'transport/travel' creations the DT have made.
I will be back tomorrow with m y next DT creation, until then take care xx



5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Shell, you have created a super space scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a fantastic card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Fabulous fun images great card x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love how the colors pop against the dark background! Cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

foleysfriend said...

Such an adorable card. The colors just pop against your starry background. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.