16 July 2021

Messy Rabbit

 Good morning, I hope you are well. I seem to be posting nothing but Christmas cards at the minute! At least I know I won't need to panic come November lol!!
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at 'My Time To Craft Christmas' where for the next fortnight our theme is.....

KRAFTY CHRISTMAS

whether you stamp on it, use it as matting & layering its ok as long as we can see it. As colouring on Kraft is one of my favourite things to do, thats what I did lol!!
I used one of my favourite older stamps, Messy Rabbit is such a cutie x



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Archi-scraps- multiple design papers (Facebook)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Baggy Jumper' Messy Rabbit by Joanna Sheen
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Messy- dark sepia & warm grey 1
Jumper- deep cobalt green, pine green, hookers green, caput mortuum violet, permanent green, white, scarlet red & brown ochre
Snow- light ultramarine & sky blue
Sky- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Traditional Christmas' by Sara Davies for Crafters Companion
'desert storm' Neenah kraft card by Crafters Companion
'burgundy' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
My Stash- sentiment
all stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what 'krafty' creations the ladies have made.
I will be back on the 19th, until then take care xx




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes brilliant, I love your card, H xxx

Sandra H said...

Ohh what an adorable image Shell l just love your card x

Suze said...

Great card Shell. You don't often see bunnies on Christmas cards but this one is superb. Thank you for entering the Christmas In July Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Shell, it certainly brings back memories, I'm sure I have some Messy Rabbit stamps tucked away somewhere, I will have to dig them out - thank you for the inspiration.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

I normally don't think of bunnies at Christmas but this little guy is certainly dressed for the occasion! So cute and I love the layering on the card. Thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.