20 July 2021

Tulips

Ok so its time for a new challenge over on the 'Sheepski' Facebook page. Where for the next month our theme as always is ATG, but with the added twist of...

FAVOURITE SEASON

ok so this one was really difficult for me as I love to see the weather changing all year round & the leaves, plants, flowers & animals all doing their thing at different times of the year! But I do love Spring, it means new life both fauna, birds & animals. So after much thought & decided on Spring! Favourite season could also mean, Christmas, Thanks Giving, Halloween it depends on how you look at the theme!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Tulip Border' by Sheepski
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Stems & leaves- hookers green, permanent green & grass green
Petals- magenta, light red violet, dark chrome yellow & light chrome yellow
Sky- mermaid lagoon

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'midnight blue' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
My stash- sentiment
stamped using mermaid lagoon
'deckled edge C6 white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please make sure you have a look at our Facebook challenge.
I will be back on the 23rd, until then stay safe xx




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol L said...

Those colorful tulips remind me of early spring! Great coloring on this pretty card!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Shell, lovely tulips - I think I would find it hard to choose a favourite season, it would probably be Spring or Autumn though.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful tulip colouring and card Shell <3
Andrea x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card l love tulips love yours even better x