2 July 2021

What A Cutie Patootie!

 Time is flying by, I can't believe its two weeks since my last MTTCC post! Madness!!
Anyhoos, as you have probably guessed, I'm here to share my latest 'My Time To Craft Christmas' DT creation with you. Our theme for the next fortnight is....

CAS CHRISTMAS

so the definition of CAS is...two thirds of the card space must be left clear & white



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Lost Coast Portal- Christmas in July

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Christmas Tales' by Dovecraft
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Deer- medium flesh, light flesh, walnut brown, bistre & brown ochre
Snow- light cobalt turquoise
Sign- nougat, brown ochre & burnt ochre

Tools & Glues
stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine ink
'bracket edge A6 white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with another DT make. Until then take care xx



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a cute Image so lovely is your card as always your so creative xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

I absolutely love this, it takes me back to my babycham days! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab CAS card, love the wee deer, H xx

Riet Harikini said...

What a very sweet card this is, i love it. Thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast Designs.

Laurie said...

Sweet reindeer stamp and a lovely, simple design which really draws your eye to the reindeer. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

ionabunny said...

Super cute CAS card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz