1 August 2021

Learner Plates No More!

Morning & welcome to my first post of August & my first post of the day!
I will be back later with my next DT creation!
 But I'm here at the moment to share with you my latest DT creation for Angie's Digi Images.
I decided to make a congrats card for our eldest Didge, she started taking driving lessons before lockdown & is doing really well after going back to them. So I thought I'd get ahead & make her card lol!!

Our theme for the next month is...

ATG!

so make sure you join in with us!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Compact Car' by Angie's Digi Images
Everblend Markers by Arteza in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in red
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Car
Body- YG48 creamy green, chrome oxide green & olive green yellowish
Chrome- CG08 cool grey 8 & CG06 cool grey 6
Tyres- GG00 gray green 0, GG02 grey green 2, GG04 grey green 4 & GG06 grey green 6
Lights- YG09 micro green & naples yellow
Windows- CG08 cool grey 8
L- R23 sea urchin red
Mountains- vintage photo, tea dye & antique linen
Sky- mermaid lagoon
Grass- pine needles, forest moss & mowed lawn

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Pink Frog
'black' card form the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'congratulations' mini die by Tattered Lace
Scan n Cut
square & L in Scan n Cut memory
road a free SVG
'krafty Scenery 2' stencil by Kraftin Kimmie
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodle
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please call back later to see my latest 'Happy Little Stampers' creation. Stay safe xx



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

So love this card especially th3 image reminds me of the car l learnt to drive in xx

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Such a lovely card! Colors are so complimenting. Thank you for playing and looking ahead to seeing you again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Crafter's Cafe challenge blog

Hazel said...

A really cute image suits our challenge theme perfectly. Thanks for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

Josephine said...

What a perfect image for the purpose, and a beautiful design!

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!