6 August 2021

Monocromatic!

I'm here with my first post for today. Its a busy DT day today, I have two more post coming during the day, so please pop back for my 'Winter Wonderland' & 'My Time To Craft' creations xx

I'm here to share my latest 'Simply Create Too' DT make with you. Our theme for the next month is....

MONOCHROMATIC

I always struggle with this theme, so yeah this one was definitely a challenge lol!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Country View- monochromatic

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Beauty Blossoms & Darling Dahlias' by Clearly Besotted
Everblend Markers by Arteza in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Petals- GG06 gray green 6 & warm grey V
Leaves- GG04 gray green 4 & cold grey VI

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Pink Frog
'black' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
images stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
sentiment from the 'blooming marvellous' set by Heffy Doodle
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget I will be back with more make later today xx
 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful l love monochrome and your card is gorgeous x

Michelle B. said...

No need to struggle with this one, you've knocked it out of the park! Beautiful and elegant! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Shell! If you hadn't told us that you struggle with them, nobody would have known. :-D Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Creative Knockouts. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Shell, this is gorgeous!! Love the monochromatic look and I struggle big time with but but this is so very pretty- great work!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you join us again this week:-)

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card! I like the technique with the cut out squares (I can't remember the name of it...). Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautiful black and white floral card!!! Thank you for joining the August challenge of the Country View Challenges!