2 August 2021

Woodland Folk

This is my first post today, please pop back later to see my 'Incy Wincy' creation xx

 Its time for me to share my latest 'A Place To Start' DT creation with you.
Our themes to choose from are...

FAVOURITE STYLE
OR
FAVOURITE GENRE

Ok so I love to watercolour so thats my chosen style & my favourite genre is cute so I've covered both themes. But you don't have to, just let us know which & what yours is!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dragonfly Dreams- summer fun
Die Cut Divas- water colouring

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Friends' from the Woodland Folk set by Lee Holland
Inktense Pencils by Derwent in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in red
Branch- bark, willow & amber
Leaves- mallard green, beech green & field green
Badger- carmine pink, charcoal grey & neutral grey
Sky- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'New Leaf' by First Edition
'white' water colour card by Crafters Companion
'turquoise' card form the A4 stack by Papermill
My stash- ribbons

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'Divine Dies' by Dreamees (flourishes)
'Hey' from the Hello Everyone stamp & die set by Heffy Doodle
all stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank

 I will be back later today so until then stay safe xx



6 comments:

María said...

Wow great job with the watercolour style, it gives a delicate touch to the image and with the cute genre, that stamp is super super cute. Hugs, María.

Sandra H said...

Oh Shell this is super cute x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Arlene said...

Very cute scene! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/08/spending-time-with-altenew.html for the August Challenge for "Watercolor real or faux"

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shell this is absolutely adorable I love that image also how you have coloured it the papers and card design are super thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS this month
hugs
lorraine x

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog