20 September 2021

Always Be A Unicorn

This is my first post of the day, please pop back later to see another DT make xx

I'm here today to share my latest make for the 'Incy Wincy' design team. This fortnight our themes are...

RAINBOW/MULTICOLOUR

or

MONSTERS

I went for both!!


I just knew what I was going to do as soon as I saw this image. So I printed it out 5 times & layered it up! Hope you like it!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Unicorn Crowd' by Oddball Art
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz in pink
Monsters- blue turquoise blend, jade green blend, gold yellow blend, dusty purple blend, bright pink blend, citrus blend, aqua blue blend, dark red blend, antique pink blend, orange blend, burnt orange blend, jade green shades & blue turquoise shades
Grass- spun sugar
Clouds- seedless preserves

Papers & Embellishments
'white colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Pink Frog
'red' card form the 12 x 12 stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Stix2' 3mm foam pads
'grass lass' die cut by Heffy Doodles (used cut like a stencil)
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodles
'Slimline/DL white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to pop back later to see my 'Sheepski' DT creation
Take care xx



3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell your card is so cute. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Ohh l just love your cute card x

María said...

Wow this card is super cute. Those monsters are adorable and I like a lot the idea of creating different layers with them. María, xx