10 September 2021

Gingerbread Hugs

 Its time for a new challenge over at 'My Time To Craft Christmas' where for the next fortnight we have an inspirational photo for you. You will find the photo here, or at the end of my post.
You can take inspiration in many forms from this, this images, the colours, the shapes! As long as we can see where your inspiration is from your good to enter

I decided to use an Elisabeth Bell image, I just love this cute image. It made me think of our daughter & Grandson last Christmas when he was only 6months old!


Ok. so I took inspiration from the gingerbread cookie & the stripes of the candy cane 


Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Gingerbread Hugs' by Elisabeth Bell
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir 
Momma- earth brown blend, coral shades, ice blue blend & magenta blend
Scarf- ice grey blend & coral shades
Hat- magenta blend & ice grey blend
Holly- alpine green blend 
Berries- dark red blend
Baby- muted brown blend, ice blue blend & coral shades
Ground- aqua blue blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Pink Frog
'red' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
My stash- sentiment
sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
Scor-pal for backing
'6" square white card blank

This fortnight inspirational photo

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 15th until the take care xx



3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card Shell the image is so adorable xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Shell, a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x