5 September 2021

Pretty Butterfly

 Hi there, I'm back with my second post for today. Please scroll down to see my first DT creation.
Our optional theme over at 'Angie's Digi Images' for the next month is...

FALL COLOURS

I did start out following the theme, but forgot about it lol!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Butterfly on Toadstool' by Angie
Nuvo Markers by Tonic in black
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in red
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Mushrooms- black cherry, strawberry jam, fresh watermelon & tan blend
Butterfly- tan bland, vintage blue blend & antique pink blend
Grass- alpine green blend
Sky- salty ocean
Tag- tattered rose

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP- 'Ombre Bright' by Craft Sensations
'purple' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 4mm & 2mm black gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'just because' from the sentiment tag set #24 by Lili of the Valley
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with my next DT creation. Until then take care xx




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Shell this card is just gorgeous love the image colours are gorgeous as always your so creative enjoy your day x

Scrappicowgirl said...

Thank you for your contribution to Challenge up your life. Your card tourned out great.