4 October 2021

2 Cute 2 Spook!

 Morning fellow crafters. I'm here today to share a new DT creation for the challenge over at
 'A Place To Start' where for the next month we have a twist for you to follow. Which is...


PURLEY HANDMADE!

For the Twist:  

1. No electronic die-cuts(i.e. Silhouette, Cricut, etc). Fussy cutting and manual cutting only! (i.e., Sizzix Big Shot, etc.)
2. At least one stamped image.
3. No pre-coloured digitals and no digital papers.

Embellishments are okay, but they cannot be the main focus of the design.  Twine, buttons, sequins, etc., are all okay


OK, so I fussy cut my main stamps out & made my own background. Also I just love my finished card!!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafting Happiness- colour themed
Sweet November Facebook- Halloween

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Flutter Bee Drusilla' by Sweet November
Images- 'Horizon Lines- Spooky' by Sweet November
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in pink
Distress Oxides Inks by Tim Holtz in red
Skin- fair skin blend
Hair- blue turquoise shades & helio turquoise
Tongue- pale pink blend
Eyes- ice grey shades & ice grey blend
Dress- purple blend
Tights- dark red shades & ice grey blend
Bats- brown grey shades, ice grey shades, ice grey blends & fair skin blend
Fence- dark sepia
Road- dark sepia & brown ochre
Grass- pine green, permanent green olive & permanent green
Graves- cold grey VI
Shadows- dark sepia
Sky- dusty concord & seedless preserves

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Pink Frog
'black' card form the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodles
'7" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today & leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate it. I am behind in my commenting because of health & work. But I promise I will be around later this week xx



5 comments:

María said...

This card is super super fun, that girl and the bats are adorable, and the scene onthe background is great. I love the colouring job you've done. Hugs, María.

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card Shell x

Judy McKay said...

Adorable card Shell. Love the colour choices and theme. Have a creative month Judy

Chana Malkah said...

Shell, your card is too cute for words! Love the scene! You have mad coloring skills! Love it!
Hugz!

Janis Lewis said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner @ Crafting Happiness Challenges.