18 September 2015

How Do I Look?

So long no post!! Can't believe it's been just over a week since my last post. I have been crafting, but its mainly DT stuff I can't show you yet. I have also started sorting out my crafty stash...wow how much ribbon does one girl need? Lot & lots & lots apparently!! I truly didn't realise I had so much lol.

Anyhoos, I'm here today to share with you part two of the Facebook Sweet Pea stamps progressive challenge. I just love this image & she was fabulous to colour. Just had trouble deciding what colours to do colour her in.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG + sentiment
Cards & Scrap- use dies
Simon Says Stamp- die crazy

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'How Do I Look' by Gabriella Szabo from Sweet Pea Stamps
Promarker/Flexmarker- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 86, 09 & 08
Eyes- china blue
Hair- ice grey 5, 120 & 106
Dress- peony, 38, yellow & 22
Tights- winter spruce & 120
Wings- gold, lavender, 79, amethyst & 82
Bunny- champagne, 106 & 92
Bluebells- cornflower, 77, 76 & 66
Leaves- bright green, 54 & 48
Flowers- yellow, pink lavender & 35
Grass- leaf green, 54, 49 & 48
Sky- pastel blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Sweet Summer' by Marianne D
'turquoise' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- pink pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'corner & label' die cuts from the Asian Accents set by Spellbinders from Natalie & Amy's
'Hello Flower' Thinlits die cut by Sizzix 660805

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great weekend. We are off out tomorrow, might be takong the stinky butt out for a pootle, depends on the weather
Hugs xx


5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautifully coloured image. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card and the image is gorgeous

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haaa you need lots of ribbon, which reminds me I have that one with the playing cards from ALice in wonderland to send to you!!! Hope you have a fabby weekend, Love Me xx

jenn shurkus said...

what a fun card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!