10 January 2020

Wanna Build A Snowman?

Its time for the first challenge of the year over at My Time To Craft. We aren't a sponsored challenge, but you are in the running to win a top 3 badge for your blog!!

Our theme for the next fortnight is....

USE YOUR NEW STASH

so any goodies you had for Christmas, get them out & use them!!

I'm such a lucky girl, my darling hubby gave me some pennies for Christmas, to spend in my favourite craft shop. It was one of the easiest things I've ever done lol....no question it was



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Craft Rocket- something new
Lavina World- rubber or clear stamps
Die Cut Divas- new things
Tales From The Craftroom- something new

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Wanna Build A Snowman' by Heffy Doodles
Tri-Blend markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Tree- light green blend
Baubles- magenta blend
Tinsel- vintage blue blend
Dancing penguin- ice grey shades, ice grey blend & orange blend
Scarf- magenta blend
Standing penguin- ice grey shades, ice grey blend, orange blend
Jumper- magenta blend & green turquoise blend
Snowman- ice grey blend & orange blend
Hat- ice grey shades & magenta blend
Scarf- green turquoise blend
Sky & snow- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
My stash- blue card, both ribbons & 3D foam tape
'silver crystals' Nuvo glitter drops by Tonic

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'tag along dies' by Heffy Doodle
'curved border #2' die cut by Spellbinder
confetti is the waste from the 'snowflake combo' die set by Nellie Snellon

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend & manage to get some time to yourself to craft. I will be back tomorrow, until then take care xx



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

OMG this is soooooo sweet, I love those wee guys!!! Your pens are fabby!!! Im wanting new ones now too, H xx

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Such a fun tag- snowmen are so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

Shell, this is so fun! I love what you created! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Arlene said...

Very cute. Those penguins area adorable. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our something new challenge.