4 September 2020

More Reindeer Games

Firstly I want to apologies to Hazel, for my card being so late. We took Harvey out for the day on Wednesday, I was fine. A bit sore when we got home but ok. Spent all day Thursday asleep on the sofa, my body felt like it was bruised all over & my feet were being squeezed tight...it was horrible. So yeah I'm sorry my post is late hunnie xx

I'm back with my mid challenge share for my GDT post over at 'Fezziwigs Festive Frolics' where you still have a week to enter. The theme is


so elves, reindeer's etc


I decided to use a different stamp, but from the same set I used on the 26th of last month. Just love this set!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Krafty Chicks- stamp act!

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Reindeer Games' by C.C.Designs
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Reindeer- deep sepia, van dyck brown & bistre
Antlers- burnt umber & deep sepia
Scarf- magenta & light red violet
Coat- cadmium orange, cadmium yellow. magenta. light red violet, hookers green, emerald green & permanent green
Ground- cold grey VI, warm grey IV, warm grey III & white
Sky- salty ocean
Embossing colour- vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
Neenah 'desert storm' Kraft card by Crafters Companion
'white'  colouring card by Rymans
'black'  card by Lynda Chapman
My stash 4mm white pearl

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'labels #2' by Spellbinder
poinsettia embossing folder magazine freebie
'shaved ice' Frantage by Stampendous
'aqua plains' Nuvo jewel drops by Tonic
'merry christmas' by Die'sire
'large' corner rounder punch by X-cut
'5" scalloped edge white square card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back later today, so until the stay safe, hugs xx









5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this wee guy hes soooo cute!!! No need to apologize, Love H xx

Lori Turner said...

Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our Stamp Act week!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge.
Hugs Monika, CRAFT DT

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute card :) Great coloring.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge.
Hugs Monika, CRAFT DT

Grudniowe Handmade said...

beautiful card with great coloring.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge.
Hugs Monika, CRAFT DT