4 September 2020

Snowmen

 I'm here today to share my latest 'Winter Wonderland' DT make with you. For this next challenge our theme is..

SNOWMEN


so why not join in with us, we have a great sponsor for this challenge, Bugaboo!! I was lucky enough to get an image to play with.



Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'snowmen snowflake collage' by Bugaboo
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Snowmen- light cobalt turquoise
Clothing & centre circle- cobalt green, cobalt turquoise, dark cadmium orange, middle cadmium red, madder & deep red
Snow- light cobalt turquoise, cobalt green, cobalt turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
'white' card by Lynda Chapman
'gold card & DP' by Hunkdory
'blue & green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 4mm ruby red pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'holly & berries' by C.C.Designs
'merry christmas by Die'sire
'C6 red card blank

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back later with another share, so until the take care xx









2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love how you have used the cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card, its sooooo cute!!! H xx