30 October 2020

Snowdog

 I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' Dt creation with you. For the next fortnight we want to see your …..

CAS CHRISTMAS

creations, don't forget lots of white space!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
Creative Sketchy Girls- Christmas/Winter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Build A Snowman' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Clair Ink by Versafine in pink
Puppy- light cobalt turquoise
Arms- bistre
Scarf- permanent green & leaf green
Snow- warm breeze

Tools & Glues
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5 x 7" deckled edge white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'CAS Christmas' creations the DT have made.
I will be back on the 2nd November, so until then take care xx




3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Ooh such a cutie x

Ilonka said...

I love your cute card, thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT