3 November 2020

Anteaters In Love!

 I'm here today to share my latest DT creation for 'A Place To Start' where for the next month we would like to see you use the technique..... 

MIRROR STAMPING

if you are unsure of this technique, there are plenty of instructional videos online.
It is one of my favourite techniques to use, it just means you get more use out of your stamps!
Here's my mirror stamping creation...



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter
Scribbles Design- feature a creature

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Anteater Antic's' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Versafine Clair pigment ink by Tsukineko in pink
Left anteater- burnt umber & burnt sienna
Right anteater- warm grey VI & warm grey V
Butterflies- cobalt turquoise, cobalt green, deep scarlet red, pale geranium lake & manganese violet
Ground- deep cobalt green, hookers green, emerald green  & permanent green
Sky- warm breeze

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP & coloured card from the 'Bonnets & Bows' Nit Wit Collection by Lili of The Valley

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'stitched squares' by M&C Boutique
'banners' by Joy Crafts 6002/0386
'triple butterfly' punch by Tonic
Images stamped using 'vintage sepia' ink by Versafine
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'mirror stamping' the DT have made! I will be back on the 5th, so until then stay safe xx






8 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I have never tried to mirror stamp before but I love how your card came out! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our challenge this fortnight.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fabby, I must try to join in as I dont quite know how to do mirror stamping. I think I forgotted!!! H xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and adorable little image too x

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Great job using the mirror technique. I haven't done it with stamps before (I usually use digi's).



Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful example of mirror stamping, it makes me want to learn more about it :) A Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems I added the wrong comment challenge to you post. Sorry! However your card is still beautiful no matter what challenge. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

cass said...

Sweet card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

NickScrapShack said...

What a fun challenge - mirror stamping! I haven´t done that in years. I love how cute this image look with the mirror stamping. Such a happy dance! Thank you for sharing your card with us at SCRIBBLERS DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick