5 November 2020

Gold Christmas

 Good morning I hope you are all doing well. We have started getting Harvey a few bits for Christmas. I'm so excited, its his first Christmas & he's at home with us!! its going to be amazing!! I have been saying to Katie, save your money, stay at home a little longer lol...she doesn't realise I was only saying it so they don't move out! I'm dreading it, its going to be so empty & quiet when they do move out.
Anyhoos, I'm here to share my latest DT make for 'Cardz 4 Galz' not bore you with my wittering's lol!!
So for the next fortnight we want to see your 

SILVER & OR GOLD 


If you look closely (taking a photo of this card was a nightmare) you can see I have both gold & silver.
I brought some gold mirri card from Hunkydory years ago & found out whilst playing with it, if you take off the top coat of gold its silver underneath. If you look at my sentiment you will see what I mean, I have taken the top half of the gold away & of course the trees have been scrubbed to reveal silver.....how cool is that! 


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dream Valley- dies & or punches
Christmas 24- Christmas landscape

Papers & Embellishments
'white' card by Lynda Chapman
'gold/silver' mirri card by Hunkydory

Tools & Glues
'red liner' tape around card & snow mound
'radiant gold' Nuvo gilding flakes by Tonic
Sizzix Bigshot
'pine trees' by Sizzix (original die)
'merry christmas' die by Sweet Dixie Dies
'6" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with  my next DT creation, until then stay safe xx



8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant scene you created. Thanks for joining Christmas 24 challenge. Anesha

Sandra H said...

Shell this is one fabulous card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great make, I love the gold and silver, H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the way that silver/gold card looks. Very pretty and original. I'm sure you will have a fabulous Christmas with your family at home. Love Dawn x

Jacqueline said...

Love the gold and silver effect on your card - thanks for joining us this time at Christmas 24 - Jacqueline DT x

sue t. said...

So elegant! Thanks for playing along at Christmas 24!

Deborah Frings said...

A beautifully clean, simple and elegant landscape. Nicely done. Sorry to be so late commenting. Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas Landscapes theme at Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT.