13 November 2020

Friday 13th!!

 Its time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft. As it falls on Friday the 13th of the month I decided I wanted to do a fun challenge, so the theme for the next fortnight is....


GOOD LUCK


My friend is going through a rough time at the moment, having contracted this awful virus & as she is waiting for some exam results, that she took like a bazillion years ago!! I thought this was the perfect opportunity to send her a good luck card & to let her know I'm thinking of her xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The Crafting Challenge- add a sentiment

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Lily' by Creative Expressions
Inktense Pencils by Derwent in black
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in pink
Leaves & stems- ionian green, beech green, hookers green & field green
Petals- violet & red violet
Stamens- sun yellow
Background- milled lavender

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Bebunni 'floral collection' by Crafters Companion
'purple' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
My stash- 4mm purple gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Scan n Cut
'Monkey Mayhem' font
'clear hologram sparkle' embossing powder by WOW!
'6 " white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & Check out what fabulous 'good luck' creations the DT have made to help inspire you for this challenge!
I will be back on the 15th, until the stay safe xx 









5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So sorry to hear that your friend has caught the virus 🦠 wishing her a speedy recovery and your card will help with that it’s beautiful l like the lilies too great design x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jules said...

Hi Shell

What a great card for your friend. Great image and colour choices.

I hope it cheers your friend up a little. It sounds like she is going through a lot at the moment. I hope she feels much better soon and gets the exam results she has worked for.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fab and Im sure your friend will love it, Talk soon, H xx

Lisa :) said...

Love your card! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Craft! Come play with us again, our next challenge starts on the first!

Lisa
Royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com