12 November 2020

What A Cutie!

I just want to say sorry for not being around on blogland much just lately, with having a gorgeous grandson at home I keep getting distracted lol Also I've been a bit poorly for the last week. Hopefully after Christmas & things settle down after all the excitement, things will get back to normal xx

 Its time for me to share my latest 'Not Just Cards' creation with you. As always the theme is...

ATG

you can enter anything, cards, scrapbook pages etc

I decided to use a new stamp/die set for this make....I think the final result is super cute, what do you think?



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images, sentiment & dies- 'Have A Nice Day' Gemini by Crafters Companions
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Mouse- cinnamon, medium flesh, light flesh, cold grey IV &cold grey III
Stems & leaves- pine green, permanent green & grass green
Flower centres- burnt umber & dark cadmium yellow 
Petals- helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise, cobalt green, light cadmium red, dark cadmium orange, dark chrome yellow, middle cadmium red, scarlet red, light cadmium red, dark cadmium orange, dark chrome yellow, mauve & manganese violet

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab ATG creations the DT
 have made. I will be back on the 13th so until then take care xx




4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh its beautiful, love the shape and how pretty you have coloured it in, Hope your all betters soon, H xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a cute card. That mouse is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Ooh so cute is your image Shell lovely card you have created x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super Cute? I agree, lovely colouring also, Congratulations on the Grandson too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT