7 December 2020

Black Ice

I can't believe its the last 'A Place To Start' challenge of the year, it has flown since I first started with them back in August 2019!! I can't believe its gone that quickly! Anyhoos, I hope you will join in with us this month. Our challenge theme is.....

ANYTHING VINTAGE

for those of you who are regulars here, know I don't do vintage very well lol!
But after talking to my friend (Hazel Didos) we decided to have a try at this new technique called black ice,,,,not black magic as she told me! I thought I was gonna get some chocolates to eat!! It really is a great technique to use & really easy! So this card was made while we were Skyping & crafting. 



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
613 Avenue- vintage
Paper Players- Christmas
We Love To Create- ATG mixed media
      
Papers & Embellishments
'matt gold mirri' card by Hunkydory
'black' card from the A4 stack by Lynda Chapman

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'filigree tree' embossing folder by Provocraft
'jet black' Stazon ink
'clear' Heat it Up embossing powder
'clear hologram sparkle' WOW! embossing glitter
'Merry Christmas' chipboard from Hobbycraft
'5 x 7" white card blank'

Thank y ou for stopping by today, I hope you will join in with us over at 'APTS' this month
I will be back on the 11th, so until then stay safe xx




11 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Shell, your card is stunningly beautiful! I love the black ice technique but I have not been successful in my attempts to use it! Your project makes me want to give it one more try!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Sandra H said...

Shell this is absolutely stunning love the background x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well I still think Black Magic is a much better name for it!! I really love how you did your one!!! Love H xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and elegant Shell, gorgeous card.
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

Again, I simply love this project it is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Shell! After seeing your gorgeous card, I am going to have to give this technique a try. LOVE it! I am so glad you shared it with us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your background is a great festive example of this technique - even if you didn't get any chocolate into the bargain! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Jane Savage said...

What a great technique, looks amazing!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Stef Perry said...

Well, for not "doing vintage well" you certainly aced this attempt with your gorgeous card! I've heard of that technique but never looked into it, but I love your result and will check it out. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card at The Paper Players this week!

Chana Malkah said...

You have been selected as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of December 6-12, 2020! Thanks for supporting our challenge and sharing your beautiful work! Please stop by our blog and grab your Top Rocker Badge!

The 613 Design Team