11 December 2020

Poppies

 I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is the last ever 'Not Just Cards' challenge!! Helen has decided to close the challenge blog. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Helen for having me on her DT for the last 2+ years. I have loved creating something a bit different every month. I will miss it!

Ok so for my last 'NJC' creation I decided to make something for hubbies model railway. I am in charge of scenery backboards, so I've decided that on one of the boards I'm going to paint a field of poppies & I thought I could pop this gorgeous image in there somewhere. I just love this image & better still it was a freebie...make sure you pop over & check it out, not sure if its still free but worth a look!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
TTCRD- ATG

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image & sentiment- 'Remembrance Poppies' by Polkadoodles (freebie)
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Petals- blue violet & purple violet
Leaves & stems- deep cobalt green, dark phthalo green, hooker's green & permanent green
Centres- dark indigo
Seed pods-  hooker's green, phthalo green, emerald green & light phthalo green

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Lynda Chapman
'purple' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & say 'goodbye' to the fabulous DT. I will be back later today, so until then take care & stay safe xx 




6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh how sad Helen is closing the blog l am sure you where a good asset to her with your Dt work as .this card shows here l love the poppies and the colour great background too Shell take care stay safe x

Lori Kobular said...

Your poppies look amazing on your card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so pretty, what a sweet card, love the poppies being purple, H xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Shell! Love the colors and the image is beautiful!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

Hugs,
Kelly

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for Through The Craft Room Door
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog