12 December 2020

Monochromatic Christmas

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Not Just Cards creation xx

 Its time for the last 'My Time To Craft' challenge of 2020. This year has been absolutely pants! Except for Harvey, he's the only good thing thats happened. Covid caused both me & hubby to lose our jobs, thankfully with him being an HGV driver he can get a job straight away. But me, I'm fed up of looking, or applying for one & it say...'you are the 234 person to apply for this job, good luck!!...I need a freaking miracle not good luck!!
Anyhoos, here we go...


Our last theme is.....

MONOCHROMATIC CHRISTMAS

(various shade of the same colour)


I had so much fun making this card. I won several WOW embossing powders (I know this was done using a different make) but they made me get them out & play!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Everybody Art- animals
Sparkles Christmas- none traditional colours
Dream Valley- Christmas

Papers & Embellishments
'desert storm' Neenah kraft card by Crafters Companion
'white' stamping card (for the layers) by Sheena Douglas

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Hi-Tack glue by Impex (for the layers)
Sizzix Bigshot
'grand Merry Christmas' script by Memory Box (6 layers)
'reindeer' by Dovecraft (6 layers)
'silver pearl' Heat it Up! embossing powder
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'monochromatic' creations the ladies have made.  I will be back on the 15th, so until then stay safe xx



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful as hell liking the monochrome and gorgeous reindeer x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Heather said...

Wow, that is some seriously awesome heat embossing! So liquid and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Lori Kobular said...

I am so sorry to hear about the job troubles! That sure isn't fun! But I love your card with that embossed reindeer! Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer! I enjoyed my time with your team! Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy 2021!!

Lynda said...

Love this Shell - simple yet very effective. I wish you well on the job hunting side. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this, what a pretty make, love the embossing, H xx

Andrea said...

Nice creation - I like the embossed reinteer. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Fiona said...

Love this - I love cards with deer on them and love how he takes centre stage - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles