11 March 2021

Under My Umbrella

 'Cardz 4 Galz' have a new challenge is starting today & the new theme for the next fortnight is....

SPRING RAIN

so umbrellas, wellies etc


I decided to use one of my super cute Clearly Besotted sets!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Ellibelle's Corner- Spring colours
Inspiration Station- photo inspiration (clouds & flying away)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Under My Umbrella' by Clearly Besotted
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir
 Versafine Clair Pigment ink by Tsukineko in pink
Bear- muted brown blend
Brolly- orange blend, citrus blend & light yellow blend
Cloud- ice grey blend
Umbrella's- summertime & cheerful
Sky- paradise

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'tangerine' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodle
'got you covered' stencil by Clearly Besotted
all images stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento
sentiment stamped using paradise
'5" white square card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous creations the C4G DT have created.
I will be back tomorrow, so until then stay safe xx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna Walls said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that bitty bear? I love how his umbrella was caught by the wind and he is soaring through the blue skies. Great intrepretation of the Inspiration Photo at Inspiration Station. Thanks for playing and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

Lynda said...

Very cute - love these images and you have certainly done them justice. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so sweet. I love the smiley cloud. The clouds are all crying around her lately. Love Dawn x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah I loves this, so sweet, H xx

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet!!
Thanks so much for joining in at my March Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about "spring colors" or anything goes!! Hope you'll stop by again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

foleysfriend said...

Great card! I love that you repeated the colors on the umbrella with the stenciled background and mats. Super cute images and I love the smiling cloud. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.