12 March 2021

Woodland Animals

Its time for a new challenge to start over at 'My Time To Craft Christmas' where for the next fortnight our theme is......

DIE CUTS ONLY

I decided to use a set I got a while ago, on the front of a magazine
I thought I would make the animals look a bit different using WOW powders


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Craft Rocket- use dies
KraftY Chicks- Christmas

 Colouring Mediums
Versafine Clair Pigment ink by Tsukineko
Sky & sentiment- paradise

Papers & Embellishments
'white' 300gsm card by Pink Frog

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue 
Sizzix Bigshot
'woodland friends' from a Die Cutting Essentials magazine
'banner' by Joy Crafts 6002/0386
'clear hologram sparkle' embossing glitter by WOW!
My stash- sentiment stamp
 '5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today I will be back on the 19th, so until the stay safe xx


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning Christmas card. I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love the sparkle on the beasties. Love H xx

Lori Turner said...

Awesome Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo