2 May 2021

Bug Hugs

Hi there fellow crafters. I'm not sure what I'm doing this week regarding commenting on your blogs, as Harvey's got his 12 month check up, I've got a job interview & my 1st covid jab yay...was worried they'd forgotten me! Oh & hubby has the week off, before he starts his new job on the 10th! So I'm wanting lots done around the house, bedroom needs changing around, I need help with the kitchen cupboards I can't reach & my craft room needs finishing! Not much, I'm sure we will find a day or two in there to go cycling, oh & I would like to pop to Ikea lolol. I know exactly what Nige is gonna say "would have got more rest at work!" Its a good job he loves me & kinda knows what's instore for him this week!!

Anyhoos, I'm here to share my latest DT make for 'Angie's Digital'. Where the theme for 
the next month is...

ATG

(red, white & blue optional twist)

I decided to colour one of her super cute bugs in & use the ATG theme



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Bug on Flower' by Angie's Digital
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Prism Inks by Hunkydory in red
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Flower
Petals- purple blend & dusty purple blend
Centre- orange blend & citrus blend
Leaves- alpine green blend
Bug
Face & arms- fair skin blend
Body & head- vintage blue blend & antique pink blend
Stencil- chipped sapphire & salty ocean
Text- blackcurrant jam

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'green & purple' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'ray the roof' stencil by Heffy Doodle
Bug Hugs- antique oakland font
Scan n Cut
'triple butterfly' punch by Tonic
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow, so until then take care xx




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its gonna be a busy old week for you Wifey!!!! This is super sweet what a cute make, H xxx

Sandra H said...

So pleased you have had your jab and good luck with your job interview what a fabulous card too take care x

Debbie said...

Hi hun, wow you have got a busy week ahead. Hope everything goes well for you. Don't overdo it too much. Another cutie card. Hugs x

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.