1 May 2021

Watercolours

 If you are regulars to my blog, you will know I love water colouring me images or background....well I decided to give freehand flowers ago & I am so happy with the finished result & I must say proud of myself!! What do you think?

I am using my flowers for my DT creation for 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' challenge where the theme is always 

ATG

as long as you watercolour!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Do All Kreatives- pastel colours & spring flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Hand painted flowers by me
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Petals- peacock blue, dusky purple & red violet
Flower centre- bark
Stems & leaves- felt green

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'purple' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
sentiment from the 'scene it around II' set by Clearly Besotted
sentiment stamped using 'gray flannel' by Memento
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a fab day!
Stay safe xx






8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous birthday card. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ashwini Rao said...

You should be proud! Look at all those pretty little flowers! They look so adorable and lovely! Very charming card!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

it is fun to try water coloring freehand. I enjoy it also but don't do it enough. Beautiful Card
Barb Housner

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and l love your water colouring x

Helen said...

Your little flowers are so sweet and have a lovely delicate look! Well done Shell! Stay safe! :)

Doris Klein said...

Oh this is just fantastic! I really love your work!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge Blog
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Sue - said...

This is really pretty She’ll.

Alex said...

Beautiful card - great color choice!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Co-Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite