7 May 2021

Christmas Under The Sea!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my 'Winter Wonderland' DT make 

Hey, hope you are all well. I'm here to share my latest 'My Time To Craft Christmas' creation with you. Our theme for the next two weeks is......

SLIMLINE/DL

I've noticed these card are all the rage at the moment & yeah I do like the different sized blank to work on. Makes a nice change to be thinking of a different shape to make that a square!
Anyhoos, I've made an under the sea scene, hope you like it!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Art Impressions- under the sea
C.R.A.F.T.- Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Christmas Sea' by Clearly Besotted
Images- 'Best Fishes' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Panpastels in red
Octopus- helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
Hat- dark red, deep scarlet red, scarlet red & warm grey III
Parcels- mauve, purple violet & naples yellow, dark chrome yellow & cadmium yellow lemon, light purple pink & light magenta & dark phthalo green
Sand- bistre & raw umber
Seaweed- permanent green & grass green, leaf green & light green
Seaweed tree- permanent green & earth green yellowish
Rocks- dark sepia, warm grey V & warm grey IV
Fish- dark chrome yellow, light cadmium grey & warm grey III, permanent carmine & dark cadmium orange, middle purple pink & light purple pink, cold grey VI, magenta & blue violet
Shells- starfish- dark chrome yellow & light cadmium yellow, permanent carmine, dark cadmium orange, blue violet, cobalt greenish & skyblue
Sea anemone- fuchsia
Sea- turquoise & turquoise tint

Papers & Embellishments
'white' stamping/colouring card from Pink Frog
'green' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' al purpose glue
'slimline/DL white card blank'

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really do love reading your comments & really appreciate you taking the time to leave me one!
I will be back on the 14th, until then take care xx



5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Great fun card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Vicky Hayes said...

Your underwater scene is adorable Shell and Christmas Fishes is o-fish-ally my new favourite festive sentiment!! Vicky x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, amazing Christmas card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a cute holiday card! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hes sooo cute!! Your colours are fabby xxx