14 May 2021

Inchies

It's time for me to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' DT creation with you. Our theme for the next fortnight is.....

INCHIES



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Knockouts- flower power
Ellibelle's Corner- blooming beautiful

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Floral Flourishes' by Joy Crafts
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Petals- black, dark indigo, mauve, blue violet & violet
Centre- dark cadmium orange & naples yellow
Leaves & stem- hookers green, leaf green & grass green
Edge colour distressed with vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'black' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
sentiment from the 'scene it flowers' set by Clearly Besotted
thread cutter for distressing
'opaque bright white super fine WOW embossing powder
A6 deckled edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow, so until then take care xx


 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this, its stunning xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Shell, a beautiful image and great way to incorporate the inchies theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is so beautiful and expertly constructed!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh Shell, this is so pretty! Love the pop of black to really set it off!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and beautiful colors!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner