1 July 2021

Getting Inky!

 Its that time of the month were I share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. For the next fortnight our theme is.....

GET INKY


I decided to go super inky with my make & not only ink a stencil,
 but I used inks to paint my image!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Strawberries' by Craft Sensations
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Strawberries- fire brick, barn door & festive berries
Leaves & stems- pine needles, mowed lawn & twisted citron
Sky- salty ocean
Stencil- picked raspberry & worn lipstick 

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'white' stamping card by Lynda Chapman
'black' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree
'red' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'SWEET' die cut by Diamond Press
Stencil- pre-loved Facebook
image stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine ink
'5" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the 'inky' creations the DT have made.
I will be back tomorrow, with another DT creation. Until then, take care xx



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell what a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! Shell, your strawberries look good enough to eat! Beautiful colouring and I love the stencil background. Vicky x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card as always and yummy 😋

Dawn Phillips said...

Awesome. I don't use ink to paint with normally. It makes a nice change. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

great background and the colouring on those strawberries make them look so yummy xx

Sue Jackson said...

The stencil background is so pretty, but your strawberries look ready to eat! Love all the dimension and the texture on them. Great inky card!