1 July 2021

Rose Corner

I'm back again & this time I'm here to share my latest 'Happy Little Stampers Water Colour' DT creation with you. As always its an ATG theme as long as you watercolour!!

I decided to use a brand new stamp, that I brought about a month ago, I love it!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
AAA Birthday- flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image & sentiment 'Rose Corner' by Woodware
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Leaves- mallard green, beech green, felt green & apple green
Petals- sepia ink, shiraz, cherry & poppy red

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'red' card from the A4 stack by Papermill
'4mm & 3mm black pearls by Creative Designs

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine ink
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back later today, so until the take care xx


 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. It is so pretty I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Shell, a beautiful rose.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

That is some lovely water coloring on those flowers and leaves! A truly beautiful CAS card indeed!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Shell x

Helen said...

It is a wonderful image Shell and you have coloured it beautifully! Stay safe! :)

Valérie said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the watercolor effect. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday. Valérie DT PS: love your header with the camel :)

Nananas said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!