26 August 2021

Happy Birthday Sausage!

 I'm here today to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' DT creation with you. For the next fortnight our theme will be....

NATIONAL DOGS DAY
SO 
CUTE DOGS!

I decided to use a Woodware stamp I have had for ages & I'm not sure I have ever inked it up!!!Oops!!

The Sausage dog originally had a bowler hat on, so I chopped that off & gave her a bow instead lol x

Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Sausage Dog' by Woodware
Everblend Markers by Arteza in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz in red
Dog- BR34 light clay brown & walnut brown
Jumper- R12 tomato red, dark sepia, indian red, B14 sapphire blue, dark indigo, helioblue reddish, G34 evergreen, black, deep cobalt green, cold grey VI & warm grey V
Grass- twisted citron & mowed lawn
Clouds- salty ocean & spun sugar

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Pink Frog
'black' card from the A4 stack by Papermill
My stash- 3mm white AB gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'grassy lass' die cut Heffy Doodle (used cut as a stencil) 
'cloudy' skies' stencil by Heffy Doodle
'tiny bow' die cut by Memory Box
all stamped using 'tuxedo black' ink by Memento

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'dog' creations the DT have made.
I will be back tomorrow, until then take care xx


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. It is such fun. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

María said...

This card is super cute, that dog is adorable, I love it. María, xx

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this. I am so tempted by this stamp. Love Dawn x

cotnob said...

A fun card Shell, I love your fabulous stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Another amazing card l love your doggie super cute colours too x