27 August 2021

Let It Snow

 Its nearly the end of August...madness!! Anyhoos less of the worrying about where times going & more of this.....
I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft Christmas' creation with you. For the next fortnight our theme will be....

EMBOSSING

WET OR DRY

so embossing folder or powders & your good to enter, as long as its a Christmas/winter make!

I decided to use both forms of embossing in my make. I just love the stamps from 'Sweet November' I think they are slowly becoming my favourites!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Holly & Ivy- ATG Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Snowdin' by Sweet November Stamps
Everblend Markers by Arteza in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in red
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Snowdin
Body- light ultramarine & sky blue
Hat- GG02 gray green 2, black, R56 muted rose pink & light red violet
Waistcoat- R56 muted rose pink & light red violet
Nose- YR04 cheddar orange & dark cadmium orange
Deer
Eye- B29 pastel blue & ultramarine
Fur- YR19 cream pearl, brown ochre, BR47 pastel orange, walnut brown & burnt sienna
Spots- white uniball pen
Snow- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'kraft' card by Crafters Companion
'purple' card form the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'It's Snowing' embossing folder by Leonie Pujol
'Let It Snow' sentiment die by Creative Dies
'Wow!' opaque bright white super fine embossing powder
'stitched hillside' dies by Lawn Fawn
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit me.
I will be back on the 1st September. Until then stay safe xx


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. It is just so sweet. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Shell, such an adorable scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Ooh super cute image how adorable lovely card Shell x