1 September 2021

Roses

Good morning, & welcome to my small part of the WWW. I hope you are well xx
I'm here today to share with you my latest  DT creation for 
I decided to use a stamp I got at the last craft fair I went to at the NEC, I don't think I've used it before so oops!! lol
As always our theme is...
 
ATG WATERCOLOUR



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Craft Cottage- no patterned papers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Roses' by Kanban
Inktense Pencils by Derwent in black
Distress Oxides Ink by Tim Holtz in pink
Leaves & petals- ionian green, beech green & apple green
Petals & buds- dusty concord, seedless preserve & spun sugar
Surround- spun sugar

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'stitched strips of ease' by Heffy Doodle
sentiment from 'scene it flowers' by Clearly Besotted
all stamped using 'onyx black' by Versafine

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will pop over & see what fabulous 'watercolour' creations the DT have made. I will be back on the 3rd, until then stay safe xx




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Shell, a lovely stamp and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card Shell x

Swapna B Patil said...

So softly coloured flowers..

Helen said...

How beautiful Shell! I love the soft elegant look to your beautiful roses! Stay safe! :)