13 August 2021

Off The Page!

Hey there, hope you are all well!? Anyone who needs a hug, help yourself I have plenty to go around xx

I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft Christmas' DT creation with you. Our theme for the next 2 weeks is......

OFF THE PAGE

I decided to use a really old image by Elisabeth Bell. I'm not sure if you know but she has a 'Creative Club' which you can join. There is a link you can follow to it on my side bar. I just love her images & have lots of her earlier rubber stamps, but to have them in digi form is amazing. You can do so much more with digi's than you can rubber! Wow! I never thought I'd say that, as I truly do love my rubber stamps!!
Anyhoos here's my make xx



I decided to make a gate fold card for my Santa to stand on!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Krafty Chicks- Christmas
Passion For Markers- Christmas in August
Holly & Ivy- ATG Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Santa Reading His List' by Elisabeth Bell
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Nuvo Markers by Tonic in red
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Tri-bland Markers by Spectrum Noir in green
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in brown
Skin- blush & medium flesh
Hair- ice grey blend
Suit & hat- black cherry, strawberry jam, fresh watermelon & warm grey III
Boots & glove- ice grey shades
Ties- blueprint
Belt- ice grey shades & gold yellow blend
List- brown ochre
Glasses- light ultramarine
Shadow- ultramarine & sky blue
Snow- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Snowflake' By Phill Martin for Sentimentally Yours
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'blue' card from the A4 stack by Papermill
My stash- 3mm black pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D glue with tools'
Sizzix Bigshot
'It's Snowing' Embossing folder by Leonie Pujol
My stash sentiment
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
Card black made from card by Pink Frog

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'off the page' creations the DT have made. I will be back on the 15th.....stay safe xx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Shell, a lovely Santa and great design for the off the page challenge.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

I love this image on your card Shell great layout too x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous Santa image, hope I'm on his good list :)
Thanks for sharing this gorgeous Christmas card with us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely card. Love your image. Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
MArie

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Wonderful card. It’s great to be reminded that it’s not too late to make the nice list. I think I made but will put a little more effort and seal the deal. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Lynda said...

Great image - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT