12 August 2021

Thinking Of You!

 Good morning, I hope you are all well. I'm so tired just lately, I could sleep for days! This new job is amazing I absolutely love it & the people are great & so helpful (even when I cock up lol) but wow its hard work. I only do 3 hours a day, but when I get home I feel like I've done 6 lol....I'm hoping it gets easier. This is my third full week!! But Yeah I love it!! 

Anyhoos, enough yapping, I'm here to share my latest DT make for 'Cardz 4 Galz' where for the next fortnight our theme is.....

TEXTURE

so get out your embossing folders, texture paste, hessian etc & join in with us!


Just love this mouse, he is so cute!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Paper Funday- cute critters
Ike's World- animals
Dream Valley- embossing

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Have A Mice Day' from the Gemini collection by Crafter Companion
Everblend Markers by Arteza in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in pink
Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz in red
Mouse
Ears- R18 powder pink, dark flesh, cinnamon & medium flesh
Paws, tummy & tail- BR28 ivory, burnt sienna & brown ochre
Body- BR66 eggnog, walnut brown & bistre
Flowers
Stem- G06 celery green, deep cobalt green & emerald green
Daisy- YR04 cheddar orange, burnt sienna, CG06 cool grey 6 & CG08 cool grey 8
Fuchsias- PB09 periwinkle, black, indanthrene blue, helio blue reddish & ultramarine
Embossing folder-  pine needles, mowed lawn & twisted citron 

Papers & Embellishments
'whit' colouring card by Rymans
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'navy' card from the A4 stack by Papermill
My stash 3mm black gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D glue with tools'
Hummingbird' embossing folder by Apple Blossom
Sentiment from the Die'sire collection by Crafters Companion
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & See what fabulous 'texturized' creations the DT have made to help inspire you.
I will be back on the 15th....until then stay safe xx




9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That mouse is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Not all say they like their job l just loved mine long time though since l worked hopefully it will become easier soon.....your card as always is adorable you use the most gorgeous images lovely background too take care x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Darlene said...

Such a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Cardsbykatefletcher said...

This is adorable, such a cute little mouse. You have done a fantastic job on this. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x

Debbie Mageed said...

Aww, I love this adorable mouse as well as the wonderful leafy background! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Helen said...

So sweet - that mouse is really cute!

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)